The stem of the Grabber-Tube II are made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
TrafFix Devices' Grabber-Tube II comes in 42" heights and are ballasted by 12 and 18 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases.
- Bright red orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- NEW Grabber Handle fits your hand better and makes movement and placement a breeze
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Extra Large bottom flange on Grabber II stem holds the base and tube firmly in place with no pull through
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- NEW Three (3) recessed sheeting areas to help protect the reflective bands from tearing and scratching
- NEW Grabber Hole in the stem provides convenient carrying handle for movement and deployment, even off the bed of a work truck