The stem of the TrafFix Devices Grabber-Tubes are made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
TrafFix Devices' Grabber-Tube comes in 28" and 42" heights and are ballasted by 12 and 18 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the tube stem and you're ready to go to work.
The innovative handle design enables you to easily move, set, drag, or lift the Grabber-Tube off the truck and into the field. You can quickly and easily tie or wrap caution tape from one tube to the next to enclose the work site and increase visibility.
The composite construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber, and come in 12 and 18 pound varieties. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation.
- The Grabber-Tube measures 28" and 42" in height
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Grabber handle patented design allows for easy movement
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Parades/crowd control
- Narrow work areas
- Water/flood control
- Lane closures
- Tree trimming
- Channelize or delineate traffic
- Barricade construction work zones
- Vehicular or pedestrian traffic control
- Parking lot traffic control, striping or resurfacing