Drum, High Density Channelizer, (4) 4” Engineer Grade Reflective Bands [OWOW], San-Fil Base
High Density Channelizer Drum with (4) 4” Engineer Grade Reflective Bands [OWOW] and San-Fil Base from TrafFix Devices, Inc. (#18044-HD-EG-SF)
Why buy from T.D.I.?
Since 1987, TrafFix Devices, Inc. has been providing their customers with the most value for their channelizer drum dollars. The drum tops and bases we made in 1987 are still interchangeable with our current production model.
At TrafFix Devices, we use only the highest grade plastic resins to manufacture our drums. Our drum tops and bases are designed to "break-away" rather than "break-apart" upon impact.
Tired of drum tops and bases that don't fit, snap, or stay together? We have the solution. TrafFix Devices offers the largest selection of channelizer drum bases in the industry. Choose from an array of different types and styles that best fit your needs and budget. And remember, whichever base you select, it will fit any TrafFix channelizer drum top, even the ones you may have purchased years ago.
The TrafFix Channelizer Drums are available in rugged, durable high density polyethylene, or impact resistant, reshapeable low density polyethylene.
- Drum is a minimum of 18" wide throughout its 36" height, regardless of orientation
- Tapered design allows stacking with or without barricade lights for easy handling and storage
- Drum and base remain "snapped together" until impacted or separated for transportation and storage
- Gentle curves throughout drum eliminate sharp edges or corners that crack and break when impacted
- Built-in carrying and dragging handle
- Two mounting holes for optional barricade lights
- Bright orange color molded throughout drum - UV inhibitors minimize fading
- NTPEP tested-meets or exceeds MUTCD specifications
- Retaining lip and flange for added strength during impact
- "D" shaped design minimizes rolling after impact and separation from base
- 100% recycled rubber base for increased durability and "gription" which resists movement from passing vehicles
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Reflective Sheeting Material||Engineer Grade|
|Reflective Sheeting Size||(4) 4” Reflective Bands|
|Reflective Sheeting Color/Pattern||Orange/White Bands|